Senior Microsoft Exchange Administrator
The Senior Systems/Exchange Administrator will be a key player in Microsoft Infrastructure Support Team. Primary responsibilities will include architecture design, implementation, and support of a global Microsoft Exchange 2010 clustered environment with near real time disaster recovery. Candidate will help manage the full technical environment including systems planning and administration across a wide array of collaboration services:
·Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2010 organization with high availability service levels.
·Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
·Planning, testing, tuning, and configuration of MS Exchange architecture as well as supporting common email applications (Outlook, Entourage, Blackberry Enterprise Server, PDA based email).
·Escalation and support for IT Helpdesk and Desktop Support Group.
·Provide 24/7 on-call support for the e-mail environment and available for weekend maintenance, as required.
·Help manage network system backups and provide a comprehensive disaster recovery plan for E-mail services that take advantage of global resources
·Participate in disaster recovery planning, testing and response.
·Position is expansive and additional responsibilities can be added.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience and high proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale multi-site environment.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience and expert knowledge of Active Directory administration and troubleshooting.
• Must have experience supporting mobile email devices such as Blackberry (and other, similar technologies)
• Must have 3 years working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2003.
• Must have strong scripting skills and knowledge of Windows Powershell
• Sound working knowledge of Internet/Intranet technologies including security.
• Sound working knowledge of network infrastructure and operations, including switching, routing, Ethernet, TCP/IP.
• Sound working knowledge of remote access technology.
• Working experience supporting, maintaining and administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005.
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills, and experience in a professional service environment, with responsibility for supporting multiple applications and network environments.
• Must have Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Must have very strong problem solving skills.
• Must be willing to work in Ortigas Pasig City
• Full time/permanent position available
We offer Signing Bonus!!!
For faster processing, APPLY through our WEBSITE
*Note: If the link is not clickable, please copy and paste it to your browser
Like us on facebook http://facebook.com/sysgen